|Type||mRNA||mRNA||Adenovirus type 26 (Ad26)-vectored|
|Indicated Ages||18 years and older||12 years and older||18 years and older|
|Dose||0.5 mL||0.3 mL||0.5 mL|
|Schedule||2 doses; 1 month apart||2 doses; 3 weeks apart||1 dose|
|Appearance||White to off-white suspension may contain white or translucent product-related particulates||White to off-white suspension and may contain white to off-white opaque amorphous particles.||Colorless to slightly yellow, clear to very opalescent.|
|Concentration||100 mcg of nucleosidemodified messenger RNA (mRNA) encoding the pre-fusion stabilized Spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2 virus||30 mcg of a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2||5×1010 viral particles|
|Allergens||(SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], 1.93 mg||2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 0.05 mg||Polysorbate 80|
|Media||None||None||PER.C6® TetR Cell Line (no animal components)|
|Diluent||None||(0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP) contributes an additional 2.16 mg sodium chloride per dose||None|
|Packaging||Multiple-dose Vials are supplied as a carton of 10 multiple-dose vials||Multipl-dose Vials (after dilution each vial contains 5 doses of 0.3 mL)||Multiple-dose Vials containing 5 doses (5 mL each)|
• Stored frozen between -25°C to -15°C (-13°F to 5°F).
• Do not store on dry ice or below -40ºC (-40ºF).
• Vials can be stored refrigerated between 2° to 8°C (36° to 46°F) for up to 30 days prior to first use.
• Unpunctured vials may be stored between 8° to 25°C (46° to 77°F) for up to 12 hours.
• Do not refreeze once thawed.
• Prior to dilution, store at -80°C to -60°C (-112°F to -76°F).
• After dilution, store the vaccine at 2°C to 25°C (35°F to 77°F).
• Discard after 6 hours.
• The vials should be protected from light.
• Unpunctured vials may be stored between 9°C to 25°C (47°F to 77°F) for up to 12 hours.
• After the first dose has been withdrawn, the vial should be held between 2° to 8°C (36° to 46°F) for up to 6 hours or at room temperature (maximally 25°C/77°F) for up to 2 hours.
• The vial should be discarded if the vaccine is not used within these times.